Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moody child

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

hello everyone!

I am looking for foods or natural ways to improve mood. This would be for both adults and children. Thank you!

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LuvMyBoy08
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Wild orange essential oil can help uplift moods. Just put a drop behind each ear or diffuse into the air. Let me know if you'd like more detailed info :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TinasTribe
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Please I would love more info. I have an 8 year old who is rather unstable when it comes to moods. 

LuvMyBoy08
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Wild orange is wonderful in so many ways. It's anti-depressant, antiseptic properties are amazing. This oil is commonly used for anxiety, digestion, fear, insomnia, uplifting, nervousness, colds, disinfectant

It can be applied with no dilution, it's not recommended for children under 6.

Lavender is also a good oil to help calm and soothe. This can be applied with no dilution.

If your interested I have a FB page about essential oils, the uses, beauty tips, recipes, prices ect. Just follow the link!!

Please "LIKE" my essential oil page on facebook!! When I get to 25 likes I will be giving away a FREE Doterra essential oil product to two lucky people!!

www.facebook.com/pages/AromaDrops-DoTerra-Essential-Oils/434049449984620

Thank you!!

Quoting TinasTribe:

Please I would love more info. I have an 8 year old who is rather unstable when it comes to moods. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)