Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick baby.. so sad

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 404 Total Views
Hello everyone. I am new to cafemom & I am desperately looking for some good ol' home remedies. My son will be 7 months on the 21st. He currently has RSV and he is so unbelievably miserable.. It hurts my heart to see him like this. He's terribly congested. He's got an awful cough. And his breathing is rough. We've been to the ER and pediatrician. He has a nebulizer, inhaler, & he's on prednosone. He do the steam shower, we do the humidifier, we do the Vicks baby rub on feet,chest,and back.. We do warm baths, we use the saline and nose syringe. Annnnnnd NOTHING seems to be helping. Pleeeease.... All advice, suggestions, or ideas welcomed. Thanks!!!
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaK1
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:06 PM
I would try essential oils! Beta.youngliving.com not sure where you love but I could send you a couple samples in the mail. I know it isn't an immediate fix but I think everyone should have them in their home. Just in case you want to try them after looking at the website my # is 1757671.

I use lemon oil on my 8 month olds chest and back when he gets congested or has breathing issues.

And always have thieves going in a diffuser when there is any sign of sickness. It helps to boost the immune system.

Try searching ylsearch.com for RSV
midema
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:31 AM
I would love some samples pleeeeeease
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)