Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sisters?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 6:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 306 Total Views
I know that we're all mommies of 2 girls, but are any of us the only sibling to a sister? and if not, what was your family like?  I am the oldest, followed by 1 brother, and a set of twin sisters.  How about you ?
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chargermom228
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 6:40 PM
I am the sibling to a big brother and when I think back on us growing up I think God that I have 2 girls!!!!!!!!
RosalynMelissa
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2007 at 7:46 PM
I have 3 sisters (2 half & 1 step) and 3 brothers (2 half & one step). Now, here's where it gets interesting: On my Mom's side, I have 1 half sister, 1 step sister, 1 half brother, and 1 step brother. So that leaves on my Dad's side,  1 half sister and 1 half brother....And I'm the oldest from all of them!!!! Another thing, is that I'm the only child out of MY Mom and Dad.  The closest one in age to me is my half-brother on my Mom's side who is gonna be 15 this December...and I'm gonna be 24 in November!!! Did I loose any of you?

ArmyWife0105
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:32 AM
I am the oldest of four kids at 26. My younger sister who is suspected to be my half sis is going to be 23 in Sept., my youngest sis is 20, and my youngest sibling is a half brother and he is 17. 

ArmyWife0105
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:32 AM
I am the oldest of four kids at 26. My younger sister who is suspected to be my half sis is going to be 23 in Sept., my youngest sis is 20, and my youngest sibling is a half brother and he is 17. 

SPURSFANMOM
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM

Well iam 20 . Iam the oldest .Ihave two brothers Brandon 16 and Jordan 2.I wish i had a sister.
MOMMY TO TWO LIL PRINCESS
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)