Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to be a consultant

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 538 Total Views

Hi. I am looking for a company to join. I dont know anyone who buys Mary Kay, so thats out, AVON says I owe them money from when I sold it 7 years ago, yet I know I paid it, just can't find the reciept. I want something like AVON and that is not too expensive to join and doesn't cost an arm and a leg for customers to buy. If anyone knows of anything, please send me a message or something. I am needing to make a little extra money. Thanks.

by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Pammy1
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I am a Mary Kay consultant and I can Help you if you are interested even if you are out of town? Write me or email me  Pam081767@yahoo.com        My Mary Kay website is .. www.marykay.com/pmcginnis3         Thanks and Hope you consider us!  What state are you in?

sj988
by on Jan. 24, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I think you should give Avon another try. I can help you resolve your issue or I can try. How much do they say you owe? You're right, the start up is cheap and they do have a great product selection. Let me know if you want to try it again. I think it's a great company!

Sue J

Valerie45
by Member on Jan. 25, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I sell jewelry for Cookie Lee and it's BEAUTIFUL and AFFORDABLE. There are 3 options to become a consultant, or if you don't want to put any $$ up front, you can hold a jewelry party and try to earn your consultant status.  It's really easy to do.  Take a look at my website (www.cookielee.biz/valeriehaller) and we can talk more if you're interested.

lauralynn32
by on Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I can tell you about my companies if you would like I sell Country Gourmet home and 31 gifts. message me for more info.

stacyswicks
by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I am an independent fashion consultant with Vault Denim!!! I love my job it is fabulous! If you love designer and bling jeans...this is a great opportunity! Join my team today for $99 but hurry the price goes up on May 1st!!!! PM me for more info or check out the website www.vaultdenim.com 

love2spa
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM

I am an independent consultant for Beauticontrol. We do the in-home spa parties.  If you are interested, you can contact me at michelle.ross09@yahoo.com or through this site. 

Thanks

chloemama
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I sell Pampered Chef and it is not to much to start here is my email stockflethtulsa@aol.com

pcjunkie
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Hello,
I work at home with a Gift Basket business.I work online on my time selling Gift Baskets.If you are interested in sell Gift Baskets.
As a Consultant for La Bella you will enjoy
Working from home
Set your own hours
A Gift Store of your own
Training
Full support
Sample ads and emails
Ideas on how to market your store
Live calls every week with our Founders,they will tell you how others are making a living at home doing the same thing and what they are doing
20%-30% from each sale you make
If you choose to make a purchase(which is not required) you get a 20% discount
You can start with our 7 days trial for $1.97 and then it's $19.95 a month or you can pay your 1st month of $19.95.
Getting starting is easy!
please visit:http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=3758.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on become an consultant.Inbox me if you have any questions.

Yours to count on,
Lisa K Leber
LBB Consultant
lbbmomma@gmail.com

alisonmello
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Hi I'm not sure if you decided on what to start but I am a Director with Tupperware.  Our start up cost is low and it is easy and fun to sell.  Let me know if you would like more information!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)