Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mary Kay by Rebekah

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
My name is Rebekah. I sell Mary Kay. Well, actually the product sells itself. I am just the one facialing the girls. I love my job! I get to facial people and have fun with great women. I started my business for only $116. I get 1/2 off of all Mary Kay product for life, which lets gace it we are women and that is great! Plus I make 50% of everything that I sell. That is the highest based commision sales I have ever seen! My husband loves my job as well. I can work around his schedual and so we never have to have a babysitter. Which lets face it is awesome! It takes about 2 hours to do a party from start to finish and on average I come home with $150.00. Talk about a great pay for 2 hours of work! I am one team member away from earning my red jacket and 10 away from earning my free brand new car! I meet new and interesting people and I get to watch this business change their lives as well as it changes mine! I would love to talk to any of you who maybe interested in a party or doing what I do. I am looking for people to join my team. As we say in Mary Kay, you never achieve a goal on your own, there are always people helping you along the way. So lets help each other! Much love to everyone and I hope to hear from you soon!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)