Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guidelines *READ BEFORE POSTING*

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 1390 Total Views

Welcome Consultants and shoppers!!!

Consultants,
First, please make a short introduction in the introduction thread.
Second, make a separate thread just for your business. In the subject line, please only put your name and the company you represent!, EXAMPLE "your name w/ your company".
Shoppers, have fun shopping at your personal Consultant directory!!!

Thanks!

Katie mom of 4 & proud Army wife!

Home Interiors www.homeinteriors.com/KatiePoirier & Tupperware http://my.tupperware.com/KMPOIRIER Online Consultant. honeybear25251@yahoo.com  (yahoo messenger ID honeybear25251)

Stop by and check out http://www.cafemom.com/group/everythingconsultant a group for Moms who love to party, pamper their home and self! Consultants are welcome to share their business. Everyone is welcome to shop, host shows and browse!

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GotStress
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2007 at 2:05 PM
Hi

Where exactly can I go do this at?
thegiver
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2007 at 8:37 AM
Hi, my name is Julie and I am married and have 2 children and two step children, and one grandchild.
I am a partylite consultant and we sell candles, accessories and now spa products, also reed diffusers. I love what I do, I have said no to doing this for 5 years but I should have started back then i love it.!!! it is fun and where else can i party and have fun while I am working.
spagirl1826
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Hi, my name is Ginny Cooper and I live in Atlanta Ga.  I have two beautiful daughters and I am a consultant for Beauticontrol and ItWorks.  Beauticontrol is the leader in the at home spa and I also offer mobile body wraps and nutritional supplements through ItWorks.  My websites are as followed:

www.beautipage.com/ginny4bc

www.itworks.net/getskinnybyginny

Ginny Cooper, Sr Beauticontrol Consultant/ 678-227-1348 www.beautipage.com/ginny4bc

smlovingood
by on Aug. 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM

Hi there!  My name is Susan Lovingood and I am a rep for Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Peddler's Kitchen and Cello in a Box.  I live in Madisonville, TN and I am mommy to 3 boys: Cameron, Jonathan and Jeremy. 

Blessings!

Susan

Susan Lovingood
Proud Member of MomPack (www.mompack.com) and MUIB (www.momsunitedinbusiness.com)

My companies (click on company name to go to my website):

Lovingood Web Design ~ Tupperware ~ Discovery Toys ~ Peddler's Kitchen ~ Cello in a Box

kompukat
by Member on Aug. 31, 2008 at 7:45 AM

Hi Everyone!  My name is Jen, and I live in Raleigh, North Carolina (by way of Northwest Indiana) with my husband Allen and our four legged children Bullseye, Merrill, Max & Oreo!

I am a law school graduate and work as a paralegal by day and Tupperware Consultant by night.

Jen

www.triangletw.com

PampChefTanya
by on Sep. 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Hello All......My name is Tanya Lynn Gehris.  I am a Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef.  I absolutely LOVE what I do and I believe in it 100%!!!  I am 26 (turning 27 in about 2 weeks :(....lol)  I am married, it will be a year on Sept. 29th, with no children at the time but vigorously working on it!!!  (keeping my figures crossed every month)  The Pampered Chef is such a wonderful and rewarding company in so many ways.  I would love to chat with anyone who is interested in starting their own business or just wants to Host a Cooking show.  You can contact me by my e-mail or my website below.  I am open for anything, I would also love to get into this Online Party thing!!!!  If anyone has an suggestions i am very open to that too!!  Hope to talk to someone soon........kiss mini

Sincerely,
Tanya Lynn Gehris
The Pampered Chef, Independant Consultant
consultant #: 556669
e-mail: pampcheftanya@yahoo.com
phone: (610) 573-9004

pamperedmomma26
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM

i everyone!!  my name is alina and i am a pampered chef consultant!  i absolutely LOVE this company and all i t has to offer.  Not only for myself but asll the great deals they offer to everyone else!  I have been married for 8 years, i am 28 years old and have two little kiddos, 1 and 3 years old.  i love my family and now more than ever i need (and get to) help out with uour family finances by doing what i love!  i look forward to getting to know you all!!

Alina Hughes:  Pampmered chef Consultant

Email:thehughesfam@live.com

Phone:  (509)- 965-3095

p.s. i live in eastern washington so anyone interested  in booking a show, give me a call!

lori280
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM

hi i am new to the group   my name is lori and i am   a mary kay   girl   and  i have   2 sweet girls   and a loving hubby   .here is my website    www.marykay.com/lberchtold      i live in erie pa   so if u are near erie pa   and would love to host a skin care class    give me a call  at     814-434-6477     thanks   and happy shopping 

Heather_06
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 10:27 AM

hi my name is heather krause and i have two great kids brayden 15 months and ada 1week old they are my world, i also have a great bf josh who helps me with it all ...and i love him so much... i work as a sahm as a independent beauty consultant with mary kay..

here is my info

www.marykay.com/hkrause08

hkrause08@marykay.com

814-497-4069

thanks.

heather krause

hope to hear from some of u real soon!!!

also if i forgot to mention any of you that live in or close to central pa i am giving free facials!!!!!

kelfr25
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Hi! I'm Kelli and I'm an Independent Scentsy Consultant. I'm excited to be doing this, and looking forward to meeting some new people.

Kelli Robinson
Independent Scentsy Consultant

https://kellirobinson.scentsy.us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)