Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you heard of CareerStep?? Train @ home to work @ home....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

Hi -

I am currently a SAHM, but I am going to school (at home) and learning medical transcription. I am so excited about this program that I wanted to pass along the info....just in case any of you might be interested.

CareerStep is a leading medical transcription education program. Best of all, you can learn at home to work at home. This course provides the flexibiltiy for you to learn at home.....train at home....and then work at home. Allowing you the time you need to focus on your family and work the course as you can.

After signing up/paying for the course you have one (1) year to complete your studies. However, extensions are available if you need more than one (1) year. The course work does require some study....and of course in time you'd have to be able to learn medical terminology and type. However, with the desire and willingness....CareerStep provides a wonderful at home learning and training experience.......and valid work at home opportunities!!

If interested in more information please check out the following link for a FREE information packet:  www.homecareerinfo.com/1254

Enjoy!

Carrie

Happy&Proud Mom & CrumbEarner.....I earn CASH-BACK and you can too....Click on this how-to-link: http://home.bigcrumbs.com/leorhia14

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)