Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Win A Free Exercise Program!!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

http://getfitwithashley.blogspot.com/2012/02/fitness-give-away.html#more

My Name is Ashley, and I love fitness and helping others to reach their goals. 
I am currently a certified fitness trainer, specializing in Senior Fitness. 
I have big dreams for working in gyms, owning my own fitness boot camp and more. But right now there is something important keeping me from putting those dreams into action. Two small, precious little girls. One day, sooner than I might like, they will go to school, and I will start really putting the rest of my dreams for my future into practice.
I discovered I could become a Beachbody Coach, representing products I love, and earn an income while being home with my girls.
I absolutely believe in Beachbody products, and the mission to end the trend of obesity in our nation. 
One lucky person is going to get one of Beachbody's fitness programs for free, by entering in my drawing. I want you to promise yourself that you will do this program, you will have before and after pictures to post because YOU DESERVE THIS. 

Want a Rockin' Body?
Get Rockin’ Results with 5 Rockin' workouts!

• Mark, Move & Groove
    Shaun will have you dancing and sweating with his breakthrough Mark It and Move It technique. (15 minutes)
  • Disco Groove
    Hit the dance floor and shake your groove thing in this off-the-hook workout guaranteed to burn some serious calories. (35 minutes)
  • Party Express
    Give Shaun 25 minutes and he guarantees a workout—without sacrificing results! (25 minutes)
  • Shaun T's Dance Party
    It's a calorie-burning dance party in your living. (45 minutes)
  • Rock It Out
    This rock-and-roll strength routine with shape, sculpt, and tone your new lean body from head to toe while it sends your metabolism soaring. (45 minutes)

by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)