Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Win Amazon Gift Cards - Super Easy Instant Win -- I've Won $90 So Far

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 402 Total Views

Go to the link, register (top left), put in your info, play Pick A Package. I've made $90 so far. The game goes until Sept. your winnings won't come until 6 or so weeks after it ends. It will be in time for holiday shopping. :)

https://www.upsmychoicepromo.com/share_my_choice/?inc=BE97NTD44#.UfkeQo_2V8w.twitter

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Made clicky.  Had to get to my computer.

kcangel63
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Oh my heck you guys! I won $50 today!

Come on!
bensmom013
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM

do you have to sign up for anything

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Do they mail the gift cards? I signed up one day and only got to open 1 box which was for $25. I don't know how to get more boxes to get more prizes. :(
kcangel63
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM
They will email you the Amazon code after the game ends in September. They say that it may take 6 weeks after, so it will be Oct-Nov. just in time for awesome deals for holiday shopping. :)

Quoting proudmommy690:

Do they mail the gift cards? I signed up one day and only got to open 1 box which was for $25. I don't know how to get more boxes to get more prizes. :(
kcangel63
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM
All you sign up for is the email service. They email you if you have a package on its way.

Quoting bensmom013:

do you have to sign up for anything

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Thank you :)

How do I get more boxes to open?

Quoting kcangel63:

They will email you the Amazon code after the game ends in September. They say that it may take 6 weeks after, so it will be Oct-Nov. just in time for awesome deals for holiday shopping. :)

Quoting proudmommy690:

kcangel63
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:58 AM
There's a code to share. You'll want to use the twitter code. Share on FB and let them know you won $25. Each person that signs up with your code you get another box.

So far I've won $140. I've lost on a bunch if boxes though. Don't feel bad if at least half are losers. I think probably about 75% of mine lost.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting proudmommy690:

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont have a twitter. And nobody on my fb does this stuff lol. Meh, im happy with the $25 lol.

Quoting kcangel63:

There's a code to share. You'll want to use the twitter code. Share on FB and let them know you won $25. Each person that signs up with your code you get another box.

So far I've won $140. I've lost on a bunch if boxes though. Don't feel bad if at least half are losers. I think probably about 75% of mine lost.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting proudmommy690:

Wenders
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I have won nothing yet and shared.  Hopefully Wenders will get lucky & win something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)