Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:38 PM
  • 63 Replies
  • 2406 Total Views
HELLO EVERYONE , I AM SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN OUR LITTLE GROUP.  MY NAME IS ELAINA, AN I AM 42 YEARS OLD AN A MOTHER TO JUSTIN-19 , JAMES 17, AUSTIN 11 AN STEP-SON DEVIN WHO IS 15, AND 2 BOYS THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US, BUT RESTING IN GODS LOVING HANDS, I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MY CURRENT HUBBY FOR 12 YEARS NOW , AN WE ARE BOTH FIREFIGHTERS FOR OUR RURAL COMMUNITY. I LOVE CAMPING, CANOEING, KAYAKING AN RIDING HORSES, AMONG OTHER THINGS.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momlovesson
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 1:38 AM
  Hi! I'm new to the group and I've been trying to invite everyone to become friends. I hope you are looking for a honest and blunt friend. If so I'm here. My name is Wendy and on this Wednesday I turned 42. I'm married to the best hubby, but we had to do it twice. The 1st time was horrible and we got divorced. It took us about 2 years but we remarried last June. We have been truely blessed with our 5 year old son. The reason I say that is because we losted twins almost 10 years ago and a baby girl about 3 years ago. I was told by several doctors that I could not have babies. My son maybe disabled but I couldn't be the mom that I am with out him. He's my world!!! We live at West Valley in Arizona. We are a very traditional family. Hubby works, I stay at home and my son is in a special school. We attend church every week and live a very quite life. I hope to hear from everyone and that you can get to know me. God bless you and your family. Take care.
missmary1963
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 1:11 PM
HI! My name is Mary and I am new to the group. I am 43 years young- lol and the mom of 3(T.J who is 21 years old, Sarah who is 15 years old and Heather who is 12 years old). I started a similar group called 40 somethings. Hopefully we can combine the two. Looking forward to getting to know you all! Smile Update as you can see we did combine the two groups. 40 Somethings is a group of the past. Thank you once again to my members who switched over to this group and a BIG THANK YOU TO ELAINA for letting us combine the two groups.
NanaCindy
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 8:56 AM
Hi my name is Cindy and I am 41 - a mother of three and Nana to two. I also came over from 40 somethings and can't wait to get to know more of you. Cindy
lanakay
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Hi. My name is Lana and I also came from the 40 something group. I am 42 and have 3 kids 21, 17 &13.I also hav 3 wonderful granddaughters living with me 4,2 almost 3 next month & 21 months. I look forward to hearing from everyone here and hope we all become good friends.
pkendall
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 3:51 PM

Hi!

I'm Paula, I'm 41. I have 2 kids....... a boy 16 and girl 14. We live in Iowa and I work for the local woman's shelter working with young mothers and pregnant teens. I also have my own website where I sell my candles and soap I make. I have been divorced since 2002 and love it! I am also addicted to nascar and you will find me glued to the races every weekend....lol!!!!!! I also run a couple groups on cafemom.

babs14830
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Hi I'm Babs, I'm 65 well over 40.Laughing I have 4 children all over 40 and 8 grand children. I'm married to a wonderful  man. he's my second Husband and a  DAD to my kids. Papa to the grandkids.  i'm new to this group but not cafemom. nice meeting you all
MomtoMandJ
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2007 at 3:35 PM
Hi!  I'm Ana, 47, and mom to 10 month old twins.
TinaD1977
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2007 at 10:13 PM

Hi i'm Tina.  I'm 48 I have been married for 28 years.  I have 4 children ages 25, 20, 17, 15.  I babysit in my home.  i am fairly new here.  I am also on Myspace and yahoo.
Tameez
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Hi, my name is Tammie and Im 41!  I have 3 grown children.   I am brand new to cafemom, just signed on tonight.  Im looking forward to meeting all of you,

take care
tammie
ItsaBritThing
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2007 at 2:00 AM
Hi my name is Christine and i'm a recovering nutcase!Laughing I can say that because i am the mother of two teen girls 15 and 16 who are 14  months apart and total oppesites!!    I am 49 this year, that Dennys discount is lookin good! lol the nursing home is lookin better!Laughing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)