Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FS: Day At The Zoo Crib Set from NoJo® BOY/GIRL LOOK! CUTE!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

Day At The Zoo Crib Set from NoJo®

Featuring crocodile, elephant, panda, monkey, bear, and cheetah friends. This earth-toned set can be used for either gender.

This was used for just our first child. It is in EXCELLENT used condition and actually has not been washed except for the sheets, so no wash wear on anything but sheets and they're in GOOD used condition. We never used the comforter. Comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home. All items in this set are made from 100% cotton fabrics. The comforter and bumper are filled with 100% polyester fiber. This bedding set is actually still available from various online baby stores if you buy this and want additional items to match. We spent around $300.00 for it. I'm asking $85.00 plus shipping.  I can give those interested more info on shipping.   I will accept PayPal and USPS money orders. We have 100% positive feedback on EBAY, if you'd like to see that PM me. Also PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!!!!

SET Includes:

• comforter

• bumper pad

• 2 fitted sheets(one didn't come with set but kinda matches) fits a standard size crib mattress

• dust ruffle

• diaper stacker

• TWO window valances that will fit a standard size window measuring 36 in. x 48in.

• mobile

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)