• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FS: Baby BOY SHOES, SANDALS...lots of styles and sizes 0-4 LIKE NEW

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Boy's Shoes

• one pair of size 3 black dress shoes by George, man made materials and non-marking soles. These are in excellent condition, only worn twice & my son wasn't even walking then...$2.50 + SH 

• one pair of Size 0 Wee Sports athletic zip up red & navy blue shoes. These are in very good condition but there's a small drop of paint(?) at the back of the heel. They're SO CUTE for a newborn & my son actually got more comments on these shoes than any of them!!!..$1.00+SH

• one pair of ? brand NB / size 1 soft crib shoes in denim blue and light blue trim in excellent condition...$1.00 + SH

• one pair of brown sandals (?) brand, size 1 these have padded insoles and padded strap that goes around the back(heel), rubber soles, man made materials in excellent, like-new condition....$2.00+SH

• One pair size 2 of white w/navy stripes genuine leather shoes by The Children's Place. These are in very good condition & have velcro type fastening.....$1.00 + SH

• One pair of size 3 brown (?) brand genuine leather shoe/boots. These have a soft sole and can be used for casual or dress. They're are in great condition!.....$2.00 + SH

• One pair of Beige/tan/black athletic type shoes by Kid Connection in size 4 w/non-marking soles, velcro closed & man made materials...SOLD

• One pair of blue/white striped canvas slip-on shoes in size 1. These have never been worn and would be good for sliding on with spring and summer short sets...50cents + SH

• Please PM me if interested...the price does NOT include shipping...I can give an estimated shipping cost to those interested.  I'd rather sell all items together but will seperate if absolutely necessary.  Thanks for looking!!!  I have even more in larger sizes that I will posting soon when I get the pictures!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)