Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FS: 3-6M Baby Boy Summer Clothes 7 sets outfits/11pcs. $16 + SH, 1NWT the rest EUC(like new)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

3-6M Baby Boy Summer Clothes

--Old Navy 3-6M sleeveless blue denim romper with car/surf embroidery...EUC  $1.00

--B.T. Kids 3-6M 2 pc. set, blue white plaid short-alls with matching sun hat, island/surf embroidery...EUC (like new)  $2.00

--AllMine 3-6M 3 pc. set, blue and green plaid short-alls and cap, and blue polo short sleeve shirt...(like new) EUC  $3.00

--Gap 3-6M beige short-alls ...very tiny spot on strap, will probably wash out, if not it won't be noticed...VGUC   $2.00

--Nursery Rhyme 3-6M 2 pc. set, blue and white romper with matching jacket, nursery toy embroidery on front...NWT  $4.00

--Carters 6M blue/green/white striped short/romper diggin team embroidery...great condition, almost new...EUC  $3.00

--Carters 6M gray tank-short romper, basketball teddy...EUC  $1.00

Please PM me if interested...the price does NOT include shipping...I can give an estimated shipping cost to those interested.  I'd rather sell all items together but will seperate if absolutely necessary.  Thanks for looking!!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)