Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sale or trade 12-18m girls whole winter wardrobe over 80 items!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Picture 1 includes: Kids Play 12m pink/brown outfit (small stain on belly area), 6-12m Old Navy gold coat (runs big), 12m Bonne Baby pink dress, 12m XOXO pink/black outfit

Picture 2 includes: Pink babygirl dress, 18m long sleeved brown Circo dress, 12m Vitamin Kids grey outfit, 12m Cherokee blue/pink sweater, 12m Sesame Street pink vest/shirt, 12m Cradle Toys pink rain outfit, 0-6m Baby Phat blue jean overall dress (runs big), 18m Faded Glory pink/white tank dress (stained), 12m Circo pink outfit, light/dark pink Circo sweater

Picture 3 includes: 12m Gerber jammies, 12m pink Wonder Kids jammies, 18m yellow Carters jammies, 12m pink Just One Year jammies, 6-12m Tykes pink jammies, 6-12m Tykes purple jammies, purple Carters Kids jammies, 24m Okie Dokie purple jammies, 18m purple Okie Dokie jammies, size 5 Athletic Works shoes, size 4 pink/white shoes, size 5 brown boots, size 2 brown Circo shoes, size 5 Smart Step black dress shoes, gold Baby Phat slip-on shoes, purple stockings, white stockings, red/white thick stockings, black thick stockings, pink thick stockings.

Picture 4 includes: 12m Sonoma green pants (small hole near zipper area), 12m pink Osh Kosh pants, 12-18m pink Old Navy pants, 12m Arizona jeans, 12-18m Old Navy jeans, 12-18m gap jeans, 6-12m Old Navy jeans, 12m Circo jeans, 3t white Wonderkids shirt (runs small), 12m green/yellow short sleeved shirt, pink Faded Glory halter, 12m Faded Glory "Grandmas reason to brag" long sleeved shirt, 12m Circo white/pink long sleeved

Items not pictured include: White Cherokee long sleeve shirt, Blue old navy 12-18m pants, 12m purple Carters pants, 12m black w/ hearts pants, 12m Faded glory pink turtle neck, pink Koala Kids tank/onsie, 12m white Goodland turtle neck, 12m purple Just One Year pants, 12-18m black turtle neck, 12m white/pink Adidas cover-up, 9m pink Hanes sweat shirt, 12m pink Hanes long sleeve, 9m Carters pink pants, 6m pink Carters dress (runs big), red/white Ralph Lauren long sleeved shirt, 3 12m pink sport pants, 9m Genuine Baby long sleeved white shirt, pink Tommy Hilfiger hat, 12m pink Adidas shirt, 2t Hartstring purple pants, 12m Healthtex blue jean shorts, 18m Osh Kosh blue jean dress, 12m Fisher Price blue long sleeve shirt, 18m white pants, 18m Baby Essentials pink short sleeved shirt, 3-6m Carters pants (run big), 12m Adidas pants, 12m purple Circo pants, 18m green/purple pants, 12-18m Old Navy pants, 9m blue Circo long sleeved shirt, 12m Okie Dokie white sweater, 18m Carters green skirt, 12m Athelitic Works pink shirt, pink Angel Girl short sleeved shirt - all items in fair condition.

I found a few more items but they're already bagged up so I can't get them out to get the sizes and brands.

***I will be glad to sell all items together, just make an offer, or trade for nice girls 24-36 month winter clothes. Sorry the pictures aren't great quality, the only camera I had is my cell phone. I was laid off my main job in May and am only working 10-15 hours a week at my second job and I really have no clue how I will afford winter clothes for my DD. The consignment shop around here aren't buying winter clothes until the beginning of October, but its getting chilly outside already.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I could really use some of things you listed for my daughter for winter but am in pretty much the same situation you are. I don't have anything that would fit your daughter or I would trade but I also can't afford much at all... I will list the things that I need and if you could message me and let me know how much you want for it that would be great -

From the first pic I am interested in the 6-12 month gold old navy coat (my daughter is 14 months old but she is only 22 pounds - you have a kid so I will leave it up to you if you think it would fit her or not).
    From the second pic the 12 month pink/blue sweater (again if you think it would fit her).
    From the third pic the three pairs of 18-24 month jammies
    And from the fourth pic the 3 pairs of 12-18 month pants

And if you say that you think those first two things will fit her, and then I buy them and they don't when they get here, I wont be upset. I am expecting another daughter in January and she would probably be able to use them down the road if my older can't now... but I am on a really, really tight budget at the moment.

by New Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM

HI I was wondering what are you doing? selling these items all in one group?? like the pic or are you breaking them up?? and how much arethey going for???  they are all soooo cute!!!  I dont know if I have anything you want to trade {I have a high school boy and a granddaughter who is 9 months old} thanks in advance Moe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)