Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here's What's Working For Me!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Ok ladies, we're all looking for ways to expand our income to pay for things like piano lessons, field trips, braces, sports fees, etc.......... not to mention money for groceries, utility bills, mortgages, car payments, insurance ...... and the list goes on & on & on ........

Here are two businesses that I'm running from home.  Both are free to join. Ive been involved with both for just under 2 years now.  But before I tell you about them, please understand that any home business worth its salt is GOING TO TAKE TIME TO BUILD.  With that in mind, please consider the following:

MY POWER MALL

This company got its start in March of 2007.  You basically join for free ( choose a Business Mall).  There are over 1200 name brand stores in this mall.  You can find ANYTHING.  Each store pays back between 2-55%.  This is in REAL CASH, not a credit for a future purchase.  When you have others join through you, YOU get paid everytime they shop.  Here is an example of the income that is not only possible but probable:

This particular MPM Calculator has been created to show you the potential of your My Power Mall business with your existing team. This calculator will only mean something to you if you have a team you are building. It is meant to show you what will happen if everyone on your team is purchasing on their Mall.

Just fill in the numbers and click on Calculate. We have chosen 8% as the average affiliate rebate paid by the stores in order to be as realistic as possible. Someone Believes In You (SBIY) pays a 54% affiliate rebate.

Average monthly spending:   
Average store rebate percent:   

Level # of Malls/Level Commission % Potential Monthly Income
1 You 7% $.42
2 14% $84.00
3 29% $348.00
4 35% $420.00
5 3% $180.00
6 3% $180.00
7 3% $900.00
8 3% $900.00
9 3% $900.00

Monthly Cumulative Total $3,912.42

We realize it may be a bit difficult to believe these numbers, though they are indeed possible. So let's take a look at what would happen if:

Only 5% happened $195.62
Only 10% happened $391.24
Only 20% happened $782.48
Only 30% happened $1,173.73
Only 50% happened $1,956.21

We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent My Power Mall and your potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. In order to protect ourselves legally we have to make sure you know there is no guarantee you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.

Now, don't let all those numbers scare you.  The chart above is a VERY conservative estimate of malls in your downline and the money that will be spent in them. 

To find out all the information about My Power Mall, go to:

www.MyPowerMall.com/biz/home/1348

I am SO GLAD someone shared this with me!  I'm in it for the long haul & know that ALL our bills are going to be paid off very soon!  What a great feeling!

$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$

The Gourmet Cupboard

This Christian based company got its start back in 2002.  It is owned by Judy Baker & Melissa Holmes .... a mother/daughter team.  It is based in Sour Lake Texas.  The Gourmet Cupboard offers over 180 gourmet food mixes including soups, breads, side dishes, desserts, dips, sugar free items, main dishes, and so much more.  These mixes sell like hotcakes!  They are very affordable.  Most retail for under $5.00.

It is free to become a distributor.  There is a very minimal quarterly quota of $100.00 to remain an active distribtur.  That is only placing an order for about $33.00 every month ..... anyone can do that!  They have great office support and the products are so delicious!  Distributors make about 40% profit on every mix .... which comes out to about $1.50 per mix.

To find out more, go to:

www.thegourmetcupboard.com

Enter my name, "Eileen Wheeler" as your referrer.

So ok ladies ..... you've just been handed 2 PROFITABLE, FREE businesses!  It's up to you what you are going to do with them.  I hope you choose to join the many happy people who said "YES" to them!

Eileen Wheeler

luvmyjob61@gmail.com

540-908-2659

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)