Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to find someone who does hair.....

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 315 Total Views
hey ladies I have been here in Ga for about 6 months and I need to find someone who does hair . I have been to some salons to get pricing but they charge you a arm and a leg for simple shit. Does anyone do hair or know some one who does ? please leave a post ....

Yall rockin this ponytail is just not me ....

And what I look like now

I need help...............
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FunkyBunchMama
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:25 PM
well where do you live? I lived in Hampton which is next to Lovejoy in Clayton County. I went to The Velvet and went to ShaRhondra. She was GREAT!! It's hard for me to make appointments cuz I have babies and would need a sitter. I'd call everytime last minute (not on purpose of course) and she ALWAYS fit me in to her schedule. She even came in on one of her days off to do me and another lady. I was so greatful and pleased with my hair. Lemme try to post a pic of it:

the picture's not great, but my hair was bomb!
myfiveboyz77
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 6:02 PM
My sister does braids...we live in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett county
tylers_mommy04
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 6:28 PM
WHERE DO YOU STAY IN LAWRENCVILLE??? I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN BRAID MY HAIR FOR THE LOW...I LOOK A HOT MESS RIGHT NOW!!!!

OH AND MY AUNTY DOES HAIR AND SHE CAN DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING??? I'LL GIVE YOU HER NUMBER!!!
Quoting myfiveboyz77:

My sister does braids...we live in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett county

God First, Family Second, Career Third is the Mary Kay way.

COOKIEJOINT
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:07 AM
HONEY.......  I HAVE THE SAME BRAIDS IN;  I NEED JESUS  FOR MY HAIR....***CRYING***

. Two fingas in the air..........peace.... and I'm out !!!!!      As Jamie Foxx once said "You betta blow dat shyt ouuuuuut!!"
 Ginger 

COOKIEJOINT
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:45 AM
"HOW ' BOUT" ....I JUST TOOK MY BRAIDS OUUUUUT!!!   AND MY HAIR  GREW...YIPPIE  TO  ME!!!

Ginger .

Two  fingas in the air.....peace....and  i'm  out !!!!      As  Jamie  Foxx  once  said  "You  betta  blow  dat  shyt  ouuuuuuut!!".........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)