Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Obviously you are in the Computer Field, since you joined this group, but what do you do specifically?

I work on computers at a residential computer repair shop.  It's in a strip mall.  I do hardware and software diagnostics and repair on laptops and desktops.  My favorite is hardware repair.  I'm the Senior technician at the shop (only person over me is the boss/owner).  I started there full time, but I'm only working part time now that I have kids.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
smlovingood
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I am a technical clerk for a department at my local community college...I maintain my department's website, help with anything technical in my department to help out the college's helpdesk and I also do clerical work.  I am taking courses in Web Technology and then onto a university for Bachelor's in Information Technology and hopefully a Master's!!  I want to be a web designer and also teach web design once I obtain my CIW Instructor certification!

Blessings!

Susan

Susan Lovingood
Proud Member of MomPack (www.mompack.com) and MUIB (www.momsunitedinbusiness.com)

My companies (click on company name to go to my website):

Lovingood Web Design ~ Tupperware ~ Discovery Toys ~ Peddler's Kitchen ~ Cello in a Box

SWasson
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I am a tech writer/SQL DBA/QA Engineer for a small software company. I am just going back to work PT after being home for two years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)