Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ONE page?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2007 at 2:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 428 Total Views
How does a professor expect a GOOD paper that is one page long that covers the following: ...discuss the role of perception in conflict.  Specifically explain how gender, culture, personal history, and family of origin may affect Frank, Reno, and Linda's perceptions of the conflict. 

You cannot write a decent paper covering all of that in ONE page.  Mine ended up being about 3 1/2 pages. 

It kind of reminded me of the old saying...do you want it done or do you want it done right?

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

by on Dec. 13, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KristiS11384
by on Dec. 13, 2007 at 2:07 PM
Well the good news is they tend NOT to penalize you for going over in pages on an assignment

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too." ~Douglas Adams

http://www.cafemom.com/group/evildoers

practicalchick
by on Dec. 14, 2007 at 9:54 AM
I turned it in last night at just over 3 1/2.  I could have kept going - I've taken the precursor to the current course...but I kept it relevant to the book at hand.  Now I need to go post in my Tort Law class....

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)