Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Laci

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 12:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 400 Total Views
First Laci Peterson, now Stacie Peterson is missing. Drew her husband the cop, did he kill her? No one knows. I personally believe that he did do it. But where could a person hide a body without a trace and noone know how/where to find it through dog smell, traces, etc....Him being a police officer could have helped him in knowing how to cover up all the traces.

It is just sad and I just feel bad for this family. What do you think about it?
This was just one article I had kept up on like I did with Laci Peterson and Scott her husband who killed her and her unborn child. Does this interest me? God forbid, it is just in front pages of the news for sooo long that you can't help be curious about it.
by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cycle_girlie
by on Dec. 28, 2007 at 3:44 PM
Makes me glad my last name is not Peterson.....

I think he did it too and being a cop, he would know where to hide it well...

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

practicalchick
by on Dec. 29, 2007 at 2:25 PM
I am glad that we are in a system where (aside from the media) we are innocent until proven guilty.  My *personal* opinion - since I have no evidence or proof...is that since the second wife disappeared or died...what did she think was going to happen to her?

We have a guy at the college I work at named Scott Peterson.  Every time I see him I think, "Dude - change your name or you will NEVER get a date with a normal girl."

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

HERESCUEDME
by on Dec. 29, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Well I know that I said I think he is guilty and it's true....innocent until proven guilty, so was that really unfair of me? I don't know....I just feel that he did it.
I keep hoping that everytime I open CNN online, that they will have either found her or her body to just end this....suspense.
practicalchick
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 10:53 AM
No, it wasn't unfair of you.  It is okay to have your own opinion.  I just meant that it is nice to be here instead of...oh, Iran...where you could be stoned to death for being raped because obviously you enticed it..
Quoting HERESCUEDME:

Well I know that I said I think he is guilty and it's true....innocent until proven guilty, so was that really unfair of me? I don't know....I just feel that he did it.
I keep hoping that everytime I open CNN online, that they will have either found her or her body to just end this....suspense.

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

CHoward
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM
I haven't been following it but from what I see on the news is such a strange case;

I feel bad for the family too; It's really sad.

I keep hoping they find her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)