Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pick your candidate..

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 516 Total Views
Or rather see who you most agree with on stances.

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

Usborne Books at Home
Independent Consultant

Did you know that January 12 is Penguin Awareness Day?

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cycle_girlie
by on Jan. 19, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Interesting...Not sure if that helps me or not.  I took it 2 times and got 2 different candidates

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

Java-Mama
by on Mar. 29, 2008 at 10:57 AM
I think this is a good exercise because it not only forces you to state your own opinions and be true to yourself about how you feel - but it shows you just how much a person's character is more influential than their "positions" or "stances" on the issues. That being said, I took this test and it said I was 60% Senator Clinton and 55% Senator Obama - but if I had to choose between the two I would choose Obama. This is because I think both of their values, beliefs, and characters have been tested by the media and critics and I think Obama stood up for himself and what he believed in much better than Clinton. In my opinion, consistency is key and whatever candidate you choose should always support the same issues and be a dependable voice that you want to lead your country. Clinton is much too deceitful and conniving for me and I also feel she desires different expectations for herself because she is a woman and a former president's wife. To me this says that she will not be able to be held accountable and will justify her actions no matter what the American public says - like she is entitled to the position somehow - does this remind us of anyone? Entitlement, executive orders, signing statements, the "holier than thou" mantra?? I do not want to continue the Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton legacy and I can't believe so many others do not see it in this light as well. Let me know what you think.

~~Jacqueline
Graceland77
by on May. 5, 2008 at 10:48 PM
50% Clinton
48% Obama
25% Paul

Interesting because I would probably vote for Obama if elections were held today. I'm still not entirely sure though, and none of them have EVERYTHING I'm looking for. This has been and will continue to be a verrrrry interesting election year, I think.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)