Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was robbed!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2008 at 9:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 489 Total Views
I am a bit down because my car was burglurized...some one stole my favorite coat and my stereo bass box...but I guess they didn't want my bag of cassette tapes....

Plus, I don't know what was in my coat pocket.  I keep flashing this bank paper and if it was...my social security number and address are on it!! Yikes!!

I feel violated! 

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

by on Feb. 16, 2008 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
practicalchick
by on Feb. 17, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Oh no!  At home or at work?
cycle_girlie
by on Feb. 17, 2008 at 5:49 PM
My car...we are starting to think it happened when I was at the hospital until 4 am.

~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

practicalchick
by on Feb. 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Why were you at the hospital?  Are you okay?  If it is you, they may be booking me a bed right next to you if I get dehydrated.
cycle_girlie
by on Feb. 18, 2008 at 12:56 PM
A week ago on Sunday night I couldn't stop throwing up...it just came up all of a sudden.  After about 3 hours, I decided to go to the ER...So I was down until Tuesday afternoon...then on Wednesday, my hubby came home with the same thing.  Some new virus going around...problem is, it can be caught over and over before it finally passes.

The only good thing is I worked my ab muscles out with all the heaving...

I'm feeling much better now!

~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

practicalchick
by on Feb. 19, 2008 at 3:59 PM
well that is one way of looking at it.  I don't have the stomach flu.  Thank goodness.  I ruptured the little follicle thingies that hold up the ovary (my right one(.  I am too doped up on morphine to really think straight right now...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)