Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me please...Calgon...take me away

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2008 at 4:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 555 Total Views
I work with a lady who is such a ditz...and doesn't want help.  She is making things to difficult for herself it's often fun to watch her melt down on a weekly basis.

Friday I was answering her questions about a presentation which we both do on a rotating basis.  I told her the way and she responded with a catty little remark.  This woman received terrible feedback from the audiances and I got the highest, glowing remarks...you would think that maybe I do know what I am talking about then right?

Anyway, the boss is gone this week and I am going to have a hard time keeping quiet.  She's such a yutz!  No wonder no one likes her.  She said in a very serious manner that she enjoys being mean!  Talk about in need of psych help!!

Lord give me strength this week....I'll need it for sure!

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

by on Feb. 24, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
practicalchick
by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Some people just never grow up.
busybea
by on Mar. 9, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Did you live through the week?   How about the other nutter that you have to work with?

cycle_girlie
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 7:47 AM
The other nutter has calmed down some...He is an adult with AHAD...

This nut is back in check now the boss is back in the office.  Still....I have a hard time respecting those that don't have the basic intelligence of knowing when to shut up and how to say things....a bit of tact I guess goes a long way with me.

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)