Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel free to introduce yourself.  I'll be back later to introduce myself.

- PRACTiCAL CHiCK

Group Owner of Analytical Mamas United

http://www.cafemom.com/group/AMU

by on Jul. 12, 2007 at 9:14 AM
Replies (21-28):
practicalchick
by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 9:13 AM
I can top the big, bad atheist.  I was married to another man, got pregnant, he left, had the baby, got with my husband (whom I had known at that point for three years), converted to Pentecost AFTER the second baby was born AND after we got married!  HA! 
Quoting KristiS11384:

Quoting CHoward:

.we have been married almost 2 years (ha don't do the math)
Eh so what, you got pregnant out of wedlock! I got pregnant AND I had my first child out of wedlock AND it was to a different man than my DH. (Yup Big Bad Atheist here lol)

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

CHoward
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2007 at 9:58 AM
Yeah I think you topped it!
Quoting practicalchick:

I can top the big, bad atheist.  I was married to another man, got pregnant, he left, had the baby, got with my husband (whom I had known at that point for three years), converted to Pentecost AFTER the second baby was born AND after we got married!  HA! 
Quoting KristiS11384:

Quoting CHoward:

.we have been married almost 2 years (ha don't do the math)
Eh so what, you got pregnant out of wedlock! I got pregnant AND I had my first child out of wedlock AND it was to a different man than my DH. (Yup Big Bad Atheist here lol)

cycle_girlie
by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Quoting practicalchick:

Girl...don't even get me started!!  The only things I didn't do was:

1. get pregnant before I married
2. do drugs

Everything else was fair game!  My dad died when I was 16 and I felt like I was paroled from prison and had a lot of making up to do....

My theme song was "Little Red Corvette" by Prince....(have you ever really listened to the lyrics?)...

Anyway...like I said...we all have past histories....Welcome and hello to everyone!

"That's all I have to say about that"
~ Forrest Gump ~

Cycle Girlie

practicalchick
by on Dec. 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM
Why yes, yes I have...and I love that song!
Quoting cycle_girlie:

Quoting practicalchick:

I can top the big, bad atheist. I was married to another man, got pregnant, he left, had the baby, got with my husband (whom I had known at that point for three years), converted to Pentecost AFTER the second baby was born AND after we got married! HA!

Girl...don't even get me started!! The only things I didn't do was:

1. get pregnant before I married
2. do drugs

Everything else was fair game! My dad died when I was 16 and I felt like I was paroled from prison and had a lot of making up to do....

My theme song was "Little Red Corvette" by Prince....(have you ever really listened to the lyrics?)...

Anyway...like I said...we all have past histories....Welcome and hello to everyone!

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

I am having a HUGE clearance sale! Just click here and then enter the bookstore and look on the left for the clearance bin! Books as low as .89 cents!

apostolicmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2008 at 12:39 PM
Ok i have been a part of this group for a bit and just now  introducing myself.

My name is Christen.I have 3 kids shannon 7, tucker 6 next month, jessica 3 next month.I am apostolic too(hence my screen name)I have been married 8 years. (on a side note to Carol----- My husband sells new holland, so yes there is a competition to John deere)

I got preggers on my wedding night..

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail 

practicalchick
by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM
Welcome to the group!

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

Usborne Books at Home
Independent Consultant

Did you know that January 12 is Penguin Awareness Day?

lit_candle
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 12:13 PM
My name is Nichole.  I'm momma to a very active (almost) 3 year old and am coming up on my 7 year wedding anniversary (how in the world did that happen - I feel like my wedding was just a couple of months ago!!!)

I've been floating through several different groups trying to find one without drama and mean-spiritedness.  This one looks like a good fit.
practicalchick
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 2:08 PM
We are glad you are here.  Please feel free to invite anyone else that is looking for the same things you are.  If you have concerns feel free to let myself or the moderator (Cycle Girlie) know via PM.
Quoting lit_candle:

My name is Nichole. I'm momma to a very active (almost) 3 year old and am coming up on my 7 year wedding anniversary (how in the world did that happen - I feel like my wedding was just a couple of months ago!!!)

I've been floating through several different groups trying to find one without drama and mean-spiritedness. This one looks like a good fit.

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

Usborne Books at Home
Independent Consultant

Did you know that Jan. 19 - 20 is Eagle Awareness day? You can get the Usborne Books of Birds for $8.95! Usborne Books is supported by Sonlight Homeschooling Curriculum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)