• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you.....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

If you had the choice, get A and P 2 out of the way while taking chem and then wait and take your CNA in the spring or take A and P 2 with your CNA and save chem for spring all alone...?? I'm debating. It is all the same in the end but I keep thinking that chem and A and P 2 might go well together and actually help me understand both?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lightoftheworld
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I guess Im confused, is your CNA a required course?  I am horrible at chem, so I would probably take that by itself.  CNA shouldnt be too hard, it is basic knowledge.

toniojr1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM
We don't have that at our school(cna) that's nice that you can take that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ROP
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

We have to take it to even be considered for the program. I figured since it seems pretty simple I could save it for last? I just am not sure what to do because it is a LONG class and my mom has been feeling ill lately and has been in and out of the hospital and I thought maybe if I wanted she would be more up to watching my boys when they aren't in school etc. But I didn't know if Chem and A and P were too much together?

toniojr1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Yeah I would kind of think A and P and chemistry are too much together maybe you should have one of them with the cna class since its not to hard. Like A and P with cna then save chemistry for after

Quoting ROP:

We have to take it to even be considered for the program. I figured since it seems pretty simple I could save it for last? I just am not sure what to do because it is a LONG class and my mom has been feeling ill lately and has been in and out of the hospital and I thought maybe if I wanted she would be more up to watching my boys when they aren't in school etc. But I didn't know if Chem and A and P were too much together?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camomommy1001
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM

I took A&P w/ Micro & it worked out well. I guess it depends on how you manage your time and if the classes are easy or harder for you. CNA is easy in my opinion. So, I would say it's up to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)