Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Graduated and did it preggo!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

It WASN'T easy...I worked 13.5-14hr shifts in ICU pregnant. My legs were swelling so bad I had to buy compression hose.......but I just graduated (with honors) with a  Bachelor of Science in Nursing and did it while preggo. For those that say you can't well, YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
toniojr1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Wow. Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunflower39346
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:23 PM

thats awesome !!!!! you rock

lightoftheworld
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Congratulations!!!  I had my 2nd baby during my LPN program, and my 3rd baby during my RN program.  It was tough, but it can be done!

shannonmarie77
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Glad to hear it can be done, I have 1.5 year left still and dh and i want to have a baby soon.  I think once I start my last semester we will try again. 

wombtowalk
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Great Job!

Joanne28
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Quoting lightoftheworld:

Congratulations!!!  I had my 2nd baby during my LPN program, and my 3rd baby during my RN program.  It was tough, but it can be done!

What happens after you have the baby? Do you have to wait for a new semester to start? How did it work out for you? Bc of my age I cant wait til im done with school. I want to have a baby while in school but SO says no way. I dont know what I can tell him to change his mind.

Joanne28
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Angel,

Were you already an RN? Can I have details bc I want to have a baby while in school too.

TamiRN
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2010 at 3:36 PM

congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)