Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how is it going/ Goals

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I know I am new to the group but I wanted to check on everyone and see how everything is going. I am in my second of college working on my BSN. I love my current school I don't have any issues right now (knock on wood). I would like to get my PhD in nursing, would like to run a hospital one day.  What is keeping you ladies going? what are your goals? How can we help each other succeed in everything we set out for?  

nurse

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
suey816
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2011 at 6:50 AM

Four weeks until the end of the semester for me :) I am 1 semester until LPN, 2 more semesters after that until ADN, and I have a previous bachelor's, so I'm hoping to get into a DNP program in my area that offers ADN to DNP w/previous bachelor's. First I have to make it these next four weeks!!!!

desireesmom18
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I am in the second semester of the ADN program. I am kind of nervous about taking the midcurricular next week :/  I am not sure if I will go on after ADN, I am just taking it one step at a time. What keeps me going are my kids :)

mom2cuties0406
by Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Hi (and welcome). I'm 3 weeks away from the end of my first semester in an ADN program. I know I want to get my BSN, but not sure if I want to wait until the kids are older (I have four, 7, 5, 3, and 2) or go for it right after I graduate. I know I want to get my sane certificate, and I would love to dabble in ER, L&D, and NICU. My end ultimate goal is to go into forensic nursing, but that will be years and years from now! My program so far is awesome! We've only lost 3 people and 2 were for personal reasons. I've already made great friends and I feel good. I sometimes still can't believe that I've made it this far, I just hope I make it through the program on the first try!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)