Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I heart my maternal child instructor!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

If this isn't setting people up for an A, what is?  LOL  She does these great study guides, and the one for the final looks like this (excepted):

One question on the types of exercise recommended for pregnant women (check out Table 14-5).

Screening tests: 5 questions. Know when to do the screening tests for neural tube defects and Down’s, how and when to screen for diabetes (3 questions), normal blood sugar levels, and insulin changes in pregnancy.

Testing fetuses: 3 questions: non-stress tests (NSTs), amniotic fluid volume (what causes abnormal amounts), and amniocentesis.

If someone fails at this, that's their own damn fault!  Geez!  This is almost having the test ahead of time!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
noahscott
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:17 PM

lucky!! i didn't get all that. i just finished OB and Peds. so happy to be done. i have a pharmacology final though on thursday and it will seriously be a miracle if i pass this darn class. the final is worth 50% of my grade, it covers all content, and for the study guide she said "study everything, its pretty much evenly spaced between all chapters." what a B****!!! haha! i have been banging my head against the wall trying to review all chapters from the whole semester this week.

toddler boy  baby boy
                                                 Noah Scott    Carrick Allen
                               7-1-07           2-2-11

musicpisces
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Ug, yeah, pharm sucks, and no guidance is even worse. :-( Good luck!!
I'm just glad this is a good study guide, because we have 3 papers due this week as well as that final; and we're all losing our minds.

Quoting noahscott:

lucky!! i didn't get all that. i just finished OB and Peds. so happy to be done. i have a pharmacology final though on thursday and it will seriously be a miracle if i pass this darn class. the final is worth 50% of my grade, it covers all content, and for the study guide she said "study everything, its pretty much evenly spaced between all chapters." what a B****!!! haha! i have been banging my head against the wall trying to review all chapters from the whole semester this week.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
noahscott
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

haha! i know the feeling.. my mind is gone too. good luck on your final!!

toddler boy  baby boy
                                                 Noah Scott    Carrick Allen
                               7-1-07           2-2-11

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)