Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone! thanks for joining...I am in college right now for nursing almost, kinda sorta done, but not really...if that makes any sense.  I have a 2 years old & a 5 month old. Just taking it one day at a time. I'll finish eventually..I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 3:05 PM
Replies (451-455):
Iamalwaysme
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hello I am Victoria I am in the Columbia SC area. I am currently at South University working on my BSN. I have two children ages 8 and 4 so love to talk with you ladies about school please send me a message or reply to a post

luvmykids08_10
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM

hello I am Ki'ana, currently living in Irving Texas. And i am going to start my pre-reqs for nursing this fall. I am seriously nervous because my kids are only 4 and 2. And I work fulltime as a patient care tech at a hospital in North Richland Hills. I am 24 and going for my BSN after I take my pre-reqs at the community college in Irving. Feel free to pm me. I will be posting here a lot when i start school because i have been out of school for 6 years and I hated school when i was in it and couldnt wait to get out. But I need a career, I cant be a tech all my life so back to school I go.

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hi.  I'm Katherine, 32 years old.  I attend the University of Northern Colorado where I am currently a Pre-Nursing student.  I hope to get accepted into the R.N. program in 2014 and to graduate in 2016, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.  Married for 5 1/2 years to a wonderful man that I've been with for 9 years.  We have three amazing children under the age of 5.

blessedfamily06
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Hello i am Melissa i start with preqs in January
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM
My name is Taylor . I am a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Gracelyn . I recently passed my RMA exam and I graduate with my associates next month for that then I start classes in the fall for nursing at community college for my associates but plan on going for my bachelors eventually as well
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)