Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone! thanks for joining...I am in college right now for nursing almost, kinda sorta done, but not really...if that makes any sense.  I have a 2 years old & a 5 month old. Just taking it one day at a time. I'll finish eventually..I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 3:05 PM
Replies (451-458):
Iamalwaysme
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hello I am Victoria I am in the Columbia SC area. I am currently at South University working on my BSN. I have two children ages 8 and 4 so love to talk with you ladies about school please send me a message or reply to a post

luvmykids08_10
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM

hello I am Ki'ana, currently living in Irving Texas. And i am going to start my pre-reqs for nursing this fall. I am seriously nervous because my kids are only 4 and 2. And I work fulltime as a patient care tech at a hospital in North Richland Hills. I am 24 and going for my BSN after I take my pre-reqs at the community college in Irving. Feel free to pm me. I will be posting here a lot when i start school because i have been out of school for 6 years and I hated school when i was in it and couldnt wait to get out. But I need a career, I cant be a tech all my life so back to school I go.

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hi.  I'm Katherine, 32 years old.  I attend the University of Northern Colorado where I am currently a Pre-Nursing student.  I hope to get accepted into the R.N. program in 2014 and to graduate in 2016, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.  Married for 5 1/2 years to a wonderful man that I've been with for 9 years.  We have three amazing children under the age of 5.

blessedfamily06
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Hello i am Melissa i start with preqs in January
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM
My name is Taylor . I am a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Gracelyn . I recently passed my RMA exam and I graduate with my associates next month for that then I start classes in the fall for nursing at community college for my associates but plan on going for my bachelors eventually as well
kimd03
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Hi, Im Kimberly and I have 3 boys thus far. Xander is 8 and he has ASD, high functioning, along with a list of other diagnoses. Zachary is 6 and is all boy for sure, and Eli is 3 and thinks he is the boss of everything. Good thing he loves his momma! I am trying to conceive with #4 with my boyfriend of 3 years. I was married for 10 years and sometimes it just doesn't work out the way we thought when we were barely an adult! As we grow we change.

I graduate with my BSN RN in December '14. I have so many ideas in what field I want to work in but lately I have been thinking about taking a different path with my degree. I want to go back and continue my education in sign language as well. Just maybe certified or Associates degree in sign language! I have looked at some of these Autism sensory rooms and I have also wanted to open a place and offer "daycare" type services to parents with children that have a disability. I would offer siblings and other children to join in the same experience and possibly offer jobs to other young adults/adults with disabilities in the process. This is just an idea but with my degree and passion, my research has only begun! 

This is me! Simple but willing to work for my family and make dreams happen!

KDsMommy28
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Hi! My name is Taryn and I'm a wife and mom to three kids, ages 4 [girl], 2 [girl] and 1 [boy]. I was accepted into my associates program in the spring of 2012 but I ended up failing my third semester, sat out a semester and then was allowed to audit third this spring of 2014. I passed my HESI but have now been told that the other audit students and I will have to wait to see if there is a seat available for this fall for fourth. I'm very bummed by this but no matter what, I will eventually be a CRNA.

I've been a stay at home mommy for a couple of years now and am currently looking for a tech position to gain experience before becoming an RN. My husband is a combat veteran who is disabled and that encouraged me to seek out the Army.

I'm so glad I found this group!
DavidsMommy6.12
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Hey my names Katy :) I'm 19,engaged,and have a 2 yr old ds. I start my LPN schoolong in September. I am very nervous as I am afraid to fail :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN