Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to School for Mommy cost.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 285 Total Views
Ok so i thought books and supply were expensive before....omg......I have just spent 750.00 for books, 110.00 supplies, 260.00 uniforms 500. for the classes.......Im Glad i almost through with shelling out the money......Good thing allot of the stuff including books and uniforms will last until i get out of school and i wont have to spend this much every semester.....oh yea and i guess im getting off cheaper cause i attend a community college????????? I am not angry about this but i just diddnt realize how expensive....

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Single mom, Fulltime Nursing Student

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Natalie_56
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:31 PM
OMG!! Thats A LOT of money!! At least now I know what to expect.
landonsmommy05
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:17 PM
Do you have any kind of financial aid, or is that how much you ended up paying after spending the financial aid? wow...I knew it was expensive...but....oh well...one day it will be well worth it! go girl!
michellegtcc
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:15 PM

Quoting landonsmommy05:

Do you have any kind of financial aid, or is that how much you ended up paying after spending the financial aid? wow...I knew it was expensive...but....oh well...one day it will be well worth it! go girl!
yeah i have financial aid... thank god...........ive only spent about 100 out of pocket

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Single mom, Fulltime Nursing Student

MeghanOrMeg
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:28 PM
Yeah...that sounds right for the first semester.  Only my tuition is more, books slightly more, and uniforms less.  It's definately worth it (well, I hope...lol).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)