Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEAS test

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

I am taking the TEAS test next week and I was wanting to know if any one could let me know what the test is like and stuff I have been going on to testprepreview.com or something like that and doing the practice test but are thoses the type of questions on there or what? Anything would be helpful

Thanks

baby girlRaelynn 6-11-08  girl on a swingAbigail 10-17-06 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SweetlySouthern
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I took the TEAS test about 3 weeks ago. It's not so bad but alot of conversions in the math like how many mililiters in ..... and how many centimeters in a .... millimeters, milliliters, celcius to ferheinheit (I know I just killed the spelling of those two),stuff like that. Algerbra equations, Reading and english are just read and answer. Science had human body science and life science. The TEAS testing book was actually harder than the test. I studied by that and the teas testing site online. They have practice tests in all the stuff that could be on the test.  I went to www.atitesting.com scroll down and click TEAS. The practice tests are free. I kinda freaked out over the test because it's so important but was surprised at how easy it was. I hope I was able to help you out. If I confused you more let me know!LOL!!

abbysmommy17
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Are you allowed to use anything or just scrap paper and pencil and is it a wrtten test or is it done on computers

baby girlRaelynn 6-11-08  girl on a swingAbigail 10-17-06 

SweetlySouthern
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM

When I took it  it was given on the computer.  They let us use scrap paper and a pencil and gave us one of the plain calculators. I tried to go into the computer and use the scientific one but it wouldn't let me.  Each test is timed and has different numbers of questions. I know the math part had 40 questions and I think they gave me 60 min to do it.  I may be wrong on the time but i'm pretty close.  When I finished the test they gave me a print out of what was on the test and how I scored, not the problems I worked.  I hope this helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)