Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes!! A homeschool group.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 238 Total Views
I am so glad I found this group.  I searched and searched... I think I went through about 11 pages of groups until this group popped up.  Wheew!

Ok, my introduction: I am LSA-Mom. I homeschool my dd, who will be 14 in Oct. We use A Beka exclusively and have since we began HSing in 1998. We are entering 8th level and will be using A Beka's DVD Program 1 during her high school years.
(Wow... I am loving having this group!!)
We also use Homeschool Tracker Plus - THE BEST HOMESCHOOL TOOL EVER MADE by homeschoolers for homeschoolers!
I am a single mom and I have been trying VERY hard to make a go at a home business....sheesh! that is hard work.
Well, enough about me. I am so glad to have found this group.

Oh, yeah - I am also on MySpace:   http://www.myspace.com/lukes_spirit_academy

In His Gracious Grip,
LSA-Mom
1 Cor. 10:13
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
adamandramona
by Group Admin on Aug. 1, 2007 at 4:32 AM
WELCOME and don't be shy!
Add a piece or two.
~~~~Ramona~~~~~
happynow2007
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2007 at 8:35 AM
Hi, I am fairly new to this group and I know this post is kinda old but I read about the Homeschool Tracker... Where can I get this?!!!
LSAcademyMom
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2007 at 6:27 PM
I am soooo sorry I have been away from here! Thank you Ramona for sending me that message...I have set it so that I get a message when this group posts, so I won't miss anything else.

Here is the web-site for Homeschool Tracker...

Homeschool Tracker

Remember, they have a FREE version that is Basic, then they have a PLUS version that is currently $39 and ANY & ALL updates are FREE! There is also a forum if you have questions...this forum is maintained by THE PROGRAM DEVELOPERS!! they are pretty much there all the time unless they are off at a HS converence - which they do post on the forum when and where they'll be.
Basically my stand on this program after trying 2 others: THE BEST TO HIT THE HS COMMUNITY SINCE SLICED BREAD!

If anyone has any questions you can email me at

My Direct Personal Email

In His Gracious Grip,

LSAcademyMom

1 Cor. 10:13

http://www.myspace.com/lukes_spirit_academy

adamandramona
by Group Admin on Aug. 29, 2007 at 7:05 PM
Thank you for your quick reply.
And there you go moms.
~~~Ramona~~~~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)