Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have any of your teens graduated high school?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

What are they doing now?

Do you have any tips to share with others?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bleacheddecay
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:42 PM

I have one who graduated this past May. She is at college and loving it!

Duckkie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:46 PM

My homeschooled adult daughter graduated in 2006. She finished her AS in Biology then joined the US Navy. She has been in now for just under two years and is taking the E-5 test soon. She is also married and expecting their first child any day!

My son is a senior - also homeschooled - and will be joining the Coast Guard after finishing his senior year in May.

My 8th grader is finishing up at the local middle school and will be homeschooled for high school starting this coming May.

~Lorianne~

I'm a working, pro-choice, Liberal Jewish mom of 3 kiddo's. I don't judge anyone based on their faith, political views, race, sexuality, or choices in life. Please be respectful and don't judge me on mine. I'm addicted to coffee, diet pepsi, McDonald's chicken nuggets, Farm Town, Latte Land, and books. I breastfed, bottle fed, had natural childbirths and a c-section. I support gay rights, gay marriage, and gay adoptions. I am a member of the ACLU and PFLAG. I am also the proud mother/MIL of two US Navy Sailors!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Bleacheddecay
by Group Owner on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Wow Duckkie! It sounds like they are all doing GREAT! That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)