Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mirena user that just figured out she is not crazy!!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

I am a mom of 2 and a step mom of 4. My BF and I have been together for about 10 years and lived together for 8 1/2 now. I got my first Mirena when my dd was 6 weeks old. She is now 10 and I am on my 3rd one. I love not having any periods and very little bleeding when i do. In the last 5 years my life has been in turmial. I have gained weight, depressin, self loathing, short with the kids and BF. I have made my home live a living hell for my household. I even accused my BF of cheating on me even though we are swingers.  I do not want to be bothered with the kids and dont want to do anything with them. I am hoping that having it removed helps my realitionship with the BF and we can have the life we both dreamed of having with eachother. We are almost 40 and do not want any more kids so I am going to have my tubs tied. I want the fun realtionship that i used to have with m BF. 

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Rebelsledder
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I am happy to say that I have an appointment to have my IUD removed tomorrow and a appointment next Tuesday to talk about getting my tubes tied. I was figuring that it was going to be a week or more out for both appointment. I am glad that I don't have to wait. If I was going to have to wait I might have taken it out myself. I am more than ok with my choice since I am almost 40 and have 2 kids and do not want any more. We have 6 kids between us and they are all getting older and I do not want to start all over.
Rebelsledder
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I have had my IUD out now since the beging of October. I am feeling so much better and have lost 25 pounds. I did not get my tubes tied yet and am on the pill. I do not feel so irritable and crankey all the time. I have decided to go back to school and do something for my self since I have been a stay at home mom for the last 9 years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)