Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! Mirena removal.. NO period.. BFN Preg tests!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hello everyone, I need some help from some mommies who maybe have went through the same thing I am going through! I got the Mirena IUD removed Jan 18th. I had my period, or what i thought was my period Jan 21-27! I expected my period around Feb 19-Feb22 but NOTHING, we are TTC. I have took numerous preg test but keep getting negative. Anyone else experienced this after mirena removal? If so, how long did it take the period to come back? Were you pregnant? I have been urinating more frequently, feeling sick, all that. SO CONFUSED! Thanks! :)

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
katadive
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Took me 2 months after removal to conceive. Once l stopped thinking about it.... it happened. Best of luck:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aobermeyer
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:52 PM
We have been Ttc for 7 months now after mirena with no luck and i have had regular periods. I got pregnant very easy with my first 2 and now am struggling. I wish you lots of luck
momof1jbug
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone! i got the BFPa week ago!i called the doctor about my period not starting and she said wait a few months and if it hasnt started i will give you meds to start it for you... well, the reason i hadnt started is i was prego!sooo, dont give up!:)
LuvnMyCrew3
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Congratulations!! I had mine removed a few weeks ago. I am on period number two =/ (four day break in between) so we shall see what happens.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)