Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So happy to see more members!!

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2007 at 4:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 530 Total Views
I just wanted to thank everyone for joining my group.  Although still small, I'm just relieved to see I'm not the only one having issues.  Please continue to post!! There are other women out there just as freaked out as I am !!!  Thanks again ladies!
by on Sep. 22, 2007 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
23wkrmommy
by on Sep. 22, 2007 at 6:43 PM
i know everytime i see someone with a ? about it in another group i tell them aobut his group.  im so glad i found it! 

jakenzacksmom
by on Sep. 22, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Quoting 23wkrmommy:

i know everytime i see someone with a ? about it in another group i tell them aobut his group.  im so glad i found it! 

Thanks for reffering them to this group.  Although it's sad that there are so many women out there who are having problems with their IUD.  I thought it would be a good idea for those having issues to discuss their concerns.  Thanks Again!
bamaunicorn
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2008 at 2:35 AM

I also think it's sad that so many women are having problems with their IUDs...makes you wonder if there's a problem with the IUD or the person who has the IUD (some women just don't tolerate having them, and some shouldn't have them if they have particular problems)

I'm hoping to keep mine...just because I have trouble remembering to take a pill, but not sure what I'm gonna do right now.  Happy for you that your group is growing now though...maybe some of the women just want to learn more about their IUDs????hugs

Quoting jakenzacksmom:

Quoting 23wkrmommy:

Thanks for reffering them to this group.  Although it's sad that there are so many women out there who are having problems with their IUD.  I thought it would be a good idea for those having issues to discuss their concerns.  Thanks Again!

ChubbyTubby
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 AM

I am just pretty much looking for a support group and mommies that has or already been through things I need to know. I am a young mother and also a widow. So I will need a lot of help. I am so happy I found this site. I am excited! Thank You :) 

castro_family
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM

has anyone got pregnant after using it for years then get it renewed and then mos later find out there pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)