Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do You Do?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
What do you do when your man is out of town? Do you work? Stay at home?
I stay at home, currently babysitting my niece. As soon as I go and take my GED test tomrrow and the next day I am going to try and get a job. I've stayed at home for too long lol So.........what do you all do?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hot_Momma10_06
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:31 PM
bumping this up
TarynLgh
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:41 PM
I stay at home with my son.  My husband and I own and electrical contracting shop.  He's the main electrician and I do all of the office work.  I also own my own company that I'm still trying to get off the ground successfully.  I do everything on my own with that company.

When I have some free time when Mike is gone and Conner is usually down for a nap, I am always on the computer.  Lately, I've been really into photo editing and taking pictures.  Seems to calm me down and help pass the time when Mike is MIA for so long. 

We live in Michigan and my husband is doing a lot of work in Ohio right now.  Although, he happens to be home today.  He'll be back to his regular schedule again tomorrow.  I'm very lucky to have found a man who is so hard working and dedicated when a lot of people would have given up.

www.PictureItCreations.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)