Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which Political Party?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 12:11 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 141 Total Views
Which political party do you support (if any) and why? What could make that party or other parties better? What might make them worse?

For me, I'm a 'middle of the road' kinda person. I was raised in a Republican family, but have since developed my thoughts on politics. As for what can make political parties better, first of all, stop the lying and flip flopping!!! JMO

~Adrienne

~*Veni, Vedi, Vici*~
by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sheri97378
by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Well, I was also raised in a Christian family with Republican values. They did vote democrat if they trusted the individual but they basically voted Republican. I had developed very different views from them and gladly I have been able to change their views on some issues.
I am a democrat. I'm VERY anti-Bush, anti-government, anti-censorship, and basically against everything that strips away personal freedom.
I am hoping that Obama will be the democratic nominee because I think he will bring about a great change in the political structure. We need an overhaul of this government and it needs to start at the top. I know that people are worried because he's so young and has had little experience, but maybe that's what we need in there. A fresh look at the problems facing the country. I swear that if another Republican gets into office, I will move to Canada! :)

MyLittleBoyBlue
by Group Owner on Aug. 11, 2007 at 2:16 PM

Quoting Sheri97378:

Well, I was also raised in a Christian family with Republican values. They did vote democrat if they trusted the individual but they basically voted Republican. I had developed very different views from them and gladly I have been able to change their views on some issues.
I am a democrat. I'm VERY anti-Bush, anti-government, anti-censorship, and basically against everything that strips away personal freedom.
I am hoping that Obama will be the democratic nominee because I think he will bring about a great change in the political structure. We need an overhaul of this government and it needs to start at the top. I know that people are worried because he's so young and has had little experience, but maybe that's what we need in there. A fresh look at the problems facing the country. I swear that if another Republican gets into office, I will move to Canada! :)

Haha! I like Obama too, I think he is very well spoken and seems like a very strong person. I do not want Clinton, though. Yes, she's a woman, but a bad example of a woman if you ask me. I just think she has other ideas than what she portrays...

~Adrienne

~*Veni, Vedi, Vici*~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)