Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join the Fastest Candle Business!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:17 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 116 Total Views
Looking for a Simple Home Business?

Join the company's fastest growing team and business, committed to your success.

A Product People Already Want
No Sign up Fee
Work From Home
Be Your Own Boss
Make Money Daily
No quotas to make to stay active

I'm Cheryl Hill, and I am a stay at home mom that enjoys earning money with this "little candle business." It's important that you understand the potential of marketing a product already found in 80% of U.S. homes. I started with this company in 2006, and have been amazed at the selling power of the candles, and the opportunity attached. Candles are a $3 billion industry and the number one gift choice.

Who do you know who burns scented candles? With Mia Bella's Gourmet Vegetable Scented Candles, you can earn money 4 ways -

Retail - earning a 40-60% profit
Residual Income (Team Building)

Here are some things to consider about our home candle business program -

Earn Immediate Income Through Retail Sales
Set Your Own Hours
Have no Boss, or Employees
Refer Others and Earn Big $$$
Learn Our Simple "Smell & Sell" Technique
Online and Offline Marketing
Team Training & Support
Training Guides for Each Income Method

Mia Bella's Gourmet "Vegetable" Scented Candles are made using natural, renewable materials, and are triple scented for a long lasting scent. This combination of vegetables, plants, soy and beeswax burns clean (which means no black stuff on the jars!) and is practically soot free. If you spill it, clean it up with soap and hot water. Once you try a Mia Bella Candle, you will know why scented candle customers nationwide are calling it the "Best Performing Candle Ever Made!"

Combine that with a dynamic compensation plan designed with the distributor in mind, you have a formula for success!

Please contact me for a complete overview of our business program. >>>>

As a team partner, you will have access to our weekly team coaching calls; and coaching to set up your candle business action plan. I also offer a complete program for marketing this business online, if that interests you. This is a ground floor Home Candle Business Opportunity - Less than 10,000 Active Distributors in the US and Canada.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Cheryl Hill
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)