Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any new mom's around Ellijay,GA?

Posted by on May. 28, 2011 at 4:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

I'm pregnant with my first child, and I just moved to Ellijay, GA where i don't really know anybody. So it'd be really helpful to get to know other new mom's in the area (:

by on May. 28, 2011 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
christyandalex2
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:55 AM

I am not tooo close to Ellijay I live in canton :) and love meeting and chatting with new people my name is Christy and I am a mom of 3 ages 10, 5 and 6

Ellijaymom
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I know this is way old, but I am in Ellijay. I have an 11 year old, almost 9 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and I am due in July! Hope someone reads this! lol

JeremysMom
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I live in Dalton but we enjoy going to Ellijay quite often in the Summer. I have a 7 year old boy though.

davidsmom922
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Im not from ellijay but only like 30 min away. We go through a lot to go to our cabin in blairsville! I have a son who will be 4 months on Sunday!! :)
Cchancey10
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I live in Ellijay an have a little boy that is almost 9 months. I know this post is old but I am new to the site and was looking for other moms around Ellijay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAMABEAR2727
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I live in Jasper., I am looking for some other moms to hang out with or just talk to from time to time or grab lunch. I am a mom of 5 but I am home with my 7 month old during the day while the others are at school. I have a 10 yr boy 8 yr old boy 7 yr old girl my 7 month old and a 17 yr old step daughter. Just moved from FL and know pretty much no one! and going stir crazy. Hope someone answers this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)