Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What city do you live in? Where are you orginally from?

Posted by   + Show Post

I live in Dalton, GA, born and raised. I did move off for 3 years while my husband was in the military though.

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (51-60):
thegoodyears
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Born and raised in Savannah Ga. Lived in Michigan for about 4.5 yrs moved back to the south(nothing like the south) to Covington Ga. Lived there for about 2.5 yrs and moved back home to Savannah in October of 2011. I like being around family...sometimesbig smile mini 

joyceg09
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I moved from Miami to Winder 5 years ago.

wyliesmomma
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM
We live in matthews. I used to work in waynesboro!

Quoting SilverFire85:

I'm originally from Wisconsin, but we just moved to Vidette, outside of Waynesboro, in March.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wyliesmomma
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I grew up in lawrenceville. I lived in tifton 3 years where I met my husband. My parents live in cumming now. Matthews is a tiny town about 30 miles from Augusta.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momz3kids
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Hi i live in Berkeley Lake , Ga in gwinnett county

have lived here for 14 yrs, with my 3 kids ages 15, 10 and 8

and wonderful husband

waddell0221
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM
I live in mcdonough since I was 12 and now I'm 19. Lived in carrolton till I was six then moved to forest park till I was twelve then moved here. Been here ever since but really want to move out of GA... ugh :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MountainMom563
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I live in Chatsworth, Georgia. Just moved up here last year. Originally from Kennesaw, Georgia but did spend about 4 years in Cartersville. I would LOVE to meet other moms up here!

NeonGirl9583
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM
I have lived in Summerville my whole life. Its close to a lot of big cities. We go to Chattanooga a lot...dalton...calhoun and we are just north of Rome lol. All them are big compaire to this little town

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM
We go to Chatsworth a lot. How old are your kids?

Quoting MountainMom563:

I live in Chatsworth, Georgia. Just moved up here last year. Originally from Kennesaw, Georgia but did spend about 4 years in Cartersville. I would LOVE to meet other moms up here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM
My favorite camp ground- Sloppy Floyd is in Summerville.

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

I have lived in Summerville my whole life. Its close to a lot of big cities. We go to Chattanooga a lot...dalton...calhoun and we are just north of Rome lol. All them are big compaire to this little town

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN