Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What city do you live in? Where are you orginally from?

Posted by   + Show Post

I live in Dalton, GA, born and raised. I did move off for 3 years while my husband was in the military though.

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (61-70):
Pam.N.42
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I am from Brooklyn, NY lived there until I moved for college. At the moment we are in Portland, Oregon but we are moving soon (probably September) to Oslo, Norway well at least very close to there since the city is expensive :)

mamabrandy
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM
We are currently in Columbia County. We will be moving to the Atlanta area when we sell our house. I'm trying to decide where we'll be. We need a safe area with good schools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Any where to the north of Atlanta is good. The Kennesaw-Marrietta-Acworth region is excellent. My friend's son attends Cobb County Schools and is very pleased.

Quoting mamabrandy:

We are currently in Columbia County. We will be moving to the Atlanta area when we sell our house. I'm trying to decide where we'll be. We need a safe area with good schools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mollysmom212
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:54 AM

savannah/ga...originally from germany

JeremysMom
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Where at in Germany? We lived in Bad Kissingen and worked in Schweinfurt in 2002-2005.

Quoting mollysmom212:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabrandy
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
We were in Garmisch for 18 months and Heidelberg for 12 months. 2008-2010.

Quoting mollysmom212:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabrandy
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I have been looking at houses in those areas. They look pretty good. :) DH works at the CDC in Doraville. House hunting is just a bit overwhelming since there are so many areas. I think I'll start a new thread about it :)

Quoting JeremysMom:

Any where to the north of Atlanta is good. The Kennesaw-Marrietta-Acworth region is excellent. My friend's son attends Cobb County Schools and is very pleased.

Quoting mamabrandy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrookPayton
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I'm in Newnan. My family moved here from hogansville when I was 2. We lived in Grantville for about 3 years when I was a teen, but moved back into the same house I grew up in after. So pretty much been Newnan my whole life. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel801
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I'm in gwinnett county but was born in west Virginia
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MountainMom563
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM

They are 11, 5, and 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)