Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What city do you live in? Where are you orginally from?

Posted by   + Show Post

I live in Dalton, GA, born and raised. I did move off for 3 years while my husband was in the military though.

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (81-90):
capmonkey93
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

i was born and raised in lawrenceville ga and am still living here

mcbrookie92
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
I have am ex from Summerville. I used to up there all the time

Quoting NeonGirl9583:

I have lived in Summerville my whole life. Its close to a lot of big cities. We go to Chattanooga a lot...dalton...calhoun and we are just north of Rome lol. All them are big compaire to this little town

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcbrookie92
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Born and raised in cedartown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yuliaann
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:37 AM

i just moved to Hazlehurst!

Quoting MomOf2CuteBabes:

Douglasville. Born, raised and still living here. My husband is from south, south GA. A town called Hazlehurst. Most people have never heard of it. But, D-ville was a big change for him. Unfortunately, it has grown so much since I was a kid that crime is up now and things are getting worse. My roots are here, and for the most part it is still good but if things get worse, we might look at moving. I doubt it though. My hubby is a cop here and not planning on changing departments ever.

fotoladysince9
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Quoting JeremysMom:

I live in Dalton, GA, born and raised. I did move off for 3 years while my husband was in the military though.

I've been in Georgia my enitre life. I was raised in Atlanta , Ga. I live in Kennesaw, Ga. now.

fotoladysince9
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting yuliaann:

i just moved to Hazlehurst!

Quoting MomOf2CuteBabes:

Douglasville. Born, raised and still living here. My husband is from south, south GA. A town called Hazlehurst. Most people have never heard of it. But, D-ville was a big change for him. Unfortunately, it has grown so much since I was a kid that crime is up now and things are getting worse. My roots are here, and for the most part it is still good but if things get worse, we might look at moving. I doubt it though. My hubby is a cop here and not planning on changing departments ever.

You ended up moving where your husband grew up? 

Chell915
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Im in Henry County,ga born and raised!
baseballmom5416
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is regina and i grew up in the north ga mountains and i still live in the north ga mountains.hope to meet new friends that lives close.

New_Mommy11
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in warner robins but I am from new York.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Welcome to the group ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)