Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

young mom

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

i know i have been trying to find young moms around me and i think that this is the best place to possibly find some friends.... i am 19 years old with a little 2 yr old daughter, emily. and i dont know that many young moms around me, if anyone could let me know of any groups around us like this i live in lawrenceville

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
davidsmom922
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Hey, I am in dacula. I have two boys, a 1 year old and a 4 month old. We are looking to meet new people in the area and have play dates!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nw91920
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

im not a young mom im 28 with 2 boys 2 and 7 but im here to talk if you want to keep in touch. i am moving to winder this summer.

capmonkey93
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM

i work at mcdonalds in dacula and yes i would love to meet up, since emily is an only child and we still live with my mom there are not many chances for her to be able to interact with kids her own age, i would love to meet up for a playdate!!!

nv11jordan
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Not as young as a mom you're looking for :-) 29. But I was there. I have a 9 year old boy. I'm here if you need some one to talk to or any advice. I'm in Lawrenceville. Feel free to add me as a friend.
KAP4198
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I'm new to ga do no idea where that is lol. But I'm 20 with 2 daughters; 3 years and 5 months :) live in Columbus.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)