Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone in Statesboro?

Posted by on May. 27, 2008 at 6:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
Hi, I'm new to the group, and looking to meet moms in my area.
by on May. 27, 2008 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommaAngieClark
by on May. 31, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Hi there. I am in Claxton which is about 30 minutes from you. I am needing some one to talk to and what not in the area too! Hope to chat with you more later.
kristy8201
by on Jun. 11, 2008 at 11:54 AM
Hey I'm from Statesboro
crzyrdnkgrl
by on Jun. 13, 2008 at 5:57 AM

Quoting kristy8201:

Hey I'm from Statesboro
I've never met anyone in person that I met on the internet before. So, this is new for me. Anyway, I have 2 boys, 11 and 4. Would you maybe like to meet at Mill Creek one day for a play date? MommaAngie you'd be more than welcome to join as well. Just not sure if you'd want to make the drive from Claxton with gas the way it is. I'd be willing to meet whenever you're able.
pfamily
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM
Hi I'm in statesboro.  I haven't been on here in forever.  Im married to daniel have one little boy who is 2 - Landon
pfamily
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 4:03 PM
cool...I live just a mile and a half from mill creek
Quoting crzyrdnkgrl:

Quoting kristy8201:

Hey I'm from Statesboro
I've never met anyone in person that I met on the internet before. So, this is new for me. Anyway, I have 2 boys, 11 and 4. Would you maybe like to meet at Mill Creek one day for a play date? MommaAngie you'd be more than welcome to join as well. Just not sure if you'd want to make the drive from Claxton with gas the way it is. I'd be willing to meet whenever you're able.
crzyrdnkgrl
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 8:22 PM
I live off of 301N, so I'm about 10 minutes away.  When might you be able to get together? I'd prefer to do it in the morning so it won't be quite so hot outside. Let me know.
Quoting pfamily:

cool...I live just a mile and a half from mill creek
Quoting crzyrdnkgrl:

Quoting kristy8201:

Hey I'm from Statesboro

ridinghood2000
by on Jul. 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM
Oh you guys are so lucky to be so close to Savannah! I'm from northern Georgia :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)