Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bath Toys

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2007 at 1:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 280 Total Views
What are everyone's favorite bath toys?  My son will be 11 months at Christmas and I want to get him some new bath toys.  He looves taking baths!  Any suggestions?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/kidsumerreports - Group Owner of "Kid"sumer Reports.  Come share your opinions of all the bazillion kids' toys or see what other moms think. 

Have a December or January Birthday?  Then come join one/both of my groups!!  Celebrate your birthday with fun contests, games, surveys and much more!!

www.cafemom.com/group/decemberbirthdays

www.cafemom.com/group/januarybirthdays

by on Oct. 12, 2007 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tam_n_Fam
by on Oct. 12, 2007 at 6:07 AM

My son is 18 months now, when he was younger, he liked little floating tug boats, mostly because he could scoop up a little bit of water and watch it flow down.  I have so many bath toys, and all he really likes to play with is the cup I use to wet his hair, he just pours water the whole time.  So I think maybe an interactive bath toy, not something that just floats around :)

23wkrmommy
by on Oct. 12, 2007 at 3:26 PM

my son loves the squirt toys.  he loves when we squirt him, plus they are softer so he can chew on them.  he also loves those bath stacking cups that have the holes in the bottom, he loves to watch the water come out the bottom!! he tries to catch it!

ldylancer03
by on Oct. 12, 2007 at 3:42 PM
my little one loves baths too...at first we had duckies of course and the foam numbers...and then for his bday he got floating whales that make music. And my grammy just got him this cool thing...it has crayons and finger paint for when he gets bigger and then a water drum, water flutes and water xylophone (sp) lol....here is a pic. we got it from costco. totally fun...i play with it when he takes baths lol...

Jenn

http://www.cafemom.com/group/willamettevalleyscrapbooking

23wkrmommy
by on Oct. 13, 2007 at 4:53 PM
i JUST saw this at costco today, and thought i wonder... so im glad to hear you loved it.  it looks way cute!!  thanks!
Quoting ldylancer03:

my little one loves baths too...at first we had duckies of course and the foam numbers...and then for his bday he got floating whales that make music. And my grammy just got him this cool thing...it has crayons and finger paint for when he gets bigger and then a water drum, water flutes and water xylophone (sp) lol....here is a pic. we got it from costco. totally fun...i play with it when he takes baths lol...

Jenn

http://www.cafemom.com/group/willamettevalleyscrapbooking

CelestialMom
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM
My son has a toy submarine (I think they called it a TUBmarine, lol) and he loves it. Its all he wants to play with in the tub!

preview image

preview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)