Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any advice on what to get a 20 month old boy for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 12:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 252 Total Views
My son is 20 months right now and will be 22 months at Christmas. I am having a hard time picking things out for him. He loves monster trucks and airplanes a lot, but I don't want to just get him those things for Christmas. Has anyone seen anything or purchased anything for their little boys this age?

Thanks
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jo-Anna
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 1:04 PM
We got our son a train table for his 2nd birthday. He is 3 now and still loves it! In fact, his track set has expanded so much that they no longer fit on the table but we use it for making smaller tracks and also playing blocks and other stuff. Costco has a very nice one with storage bin/trundles underneath. I got the imaginarium one from Toys R Us (their tracks woerk with the Thomas brand which my son lives for!! lol) but I wish I got the nicer (and equally priced) one from Costco.
nell448
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2007 at 2:21 PM
My son turns 2 next week and here are a few of his favorites.  the mega bag of building blocks, a pull wagon full of mega blocks (which he loves to play with at the store), a kid shopping cart,  tonka trucks and balls

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

natandcolesmom
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2007 at 5:14 PM
Thanks girls, but unfortunately for me (not him lol) he already has ALL of those things from his 1st b-day party in Feb.  That's one reason why it is so difficult. He really doesn't need anything else, but I just thought that there was something new out there that I hadn't seen.
Thanks so much for your replies.
jenfer78
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 6:19 PM

Danny is the same age as your little guy.  He's getting a tool bench... but it's not a new product.  Good luck.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

www.jenfer78.etsy.com

Homemade cards and scrapbooking

natandcolesmom
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM
A tool bench is on my list of things to get him. That is something that he does not have.

Thanks
CelestialMom
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 3:21 PM
My son also had lots of toys, and was 20 months old last Christmas! Here are some of the "favorites" that he got: DVD's (you can never have enough!) His favorites- Cars, Jungle Book, Toy Story, Ica Age, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Thomas, Dora/Diego... a Tonka large dump truck trains toy vehicles (any- cars, trucks, boats, planes, etc) books Hope that helps a little :)

preview image

preview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)