Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney "Cars" TV

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2007 at 9:53 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 387 Total Views
Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you have the Cars tv and dvd. I bought one and the DVD didn't work so I took it back (to Sears) and they said they aren't allowed to sell them any more but didn't have a reason why. I'm bummed because Conner's room is done in cars and trucks and it was the perfect addition.. I was wondering if any of you who have them had a problem with it.... if it was recalled (didn't see it on the recall lists) or if they are perfectly fine.. where I could find another one.. (Our Walmart doesn't carry them. ) Thanks for any one who responds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine

Mom to Conner

by on Dec. 10, 2007 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rushn311
by on Dec. 10, 2007 at 12:42 PM
I don't have the tv, but I wanted to comment that my sons name is CONNER too! :D

dkaam05
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 8:12 PM
i saw them at kmart

My name is Kristina, I'm 23. I have 3 adorable children. Ashton (5), Makayla (2) and Zander ( 7 weeks)

bloggin_momma
by on Oct. 12, 2008 at 11:27 PM

we had that tv 2 years ago and took it back twice! finally they just gave us a regular tv I was bummed and so was my son but we had the smae dvd problems on both! So maybe they were recalled.

NicknConnersmom
by Member on Nov. 24, 2008 at 1:11 AM

We have had ours since 2006 and have not had a problem. I think Toys R Us and the disney store online is still selling them

By the way glad to see someone else spells their "Conner" with an "er" everyone always changes our "Conner" to "Connor" drives me crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)