Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 1:25 AM
  • 30 Replies
  • 789 Total Views
Welcome to Kids' Toy and Product Reviews!!  With your reviews, please try to post a picture of the item you are reviewing.  If you can't find one or are having trouble posting it, please send me a message and I can help you.

Now, let's get to know each other by introducing ourselves.  I'm Katie and I'm a 23 year old single mom to a beautiful 8 month baby boy, Evan. 

by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandalin003
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 1:01 AM

This is a neat idea!  My name's Amanda, my fiance and I had our first child on January 30th, 2007, and his name's Isaiah.  Looking forward to meeting other mommies and getting some great info!
IZs_mommy
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 9:22 PM
My name is Dawn, my daughter's name is Izabella and she is 6 months old.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
K-Bear
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 8:58 PM
Hi! I'm Krista.  My husband and I just had our first child, Jack, in January '07.  This group is a great idea.  As I'm now learning, kids need lots of stuff.  It can be overwhelming trying to figure out what's good, and what's crap, so this will be really helpful.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
xiemoon
by Member on Aug. 25, 2007 at 9:03 PM
My name is Christie and my daughter Addison was born in Jan. '07 too.  HI K-BEAR!

I'm totally on board with this.  I try lots of new stuff and try to review it to death before I use it if I can.  This is a great idea!

Christie

Group Owner: Over 30 and Just Starting 

slaughter001
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 7:06 PM

Hi, I'm Stephanie, 21, Houston, TX. My son is Jareth, 9 1/2 months. Neat idea to start this group! Looking foward to chatting with everyone!

Rosie77
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 9:05 PM
Hi!! I'm Rosie, 30 years old, married  and I have a 3 (almost 4) month old baby girl named Sophia. This is a great idea. Thanks,
HeathersBabies
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 9:13 PM
I'm Heather and I'm 28 years old. I have an (almost) 7 year old son, KC and a 17 month old daughter, born 3/20/06, named Alyssa. I have been married to my hubby for 9 1/2 years.

I love to share my experiences with products! I love it when I reccommend something and it works out for someone and I love to spare people the agony and waste of money, when possible. That being said, I know that all babies are different, and NEVER try to push my ideas on another mommy. But this group is such a GREAT idea! I look forward to participating and have already gotten some great ideas!
GiGiMama
by on Sep. 6, 2007 at 9:56 PM
Hi,
I'm Julie, mom to Gianna (4.5) and Gianluca (11  months). Right now my living room is wall to wall toys so I'll have lots of info to share and seek. Did I mention we also have a toy room? And a full backyard?
Mom2Joshua
by on Sep. 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM
Hello All.....My name is Kim I'm married and we have a 17month old son named Joshua... I always read reviews before I buy anything so I knew I'd love this group! Looking forward to sharing reviews with all of you.

Love All Natural Products? Click on my link below to experience the best smelling soy candles and bath & body products. Wanna earn some extra cash, join our team for only $10 bucks!

***FREE SIGNUP UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER*** 

Click on LINK then SHOP then JOIN the EH team

http://www.theenchantedhollow.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=1332

mamawolf1103
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 5:34 PM
My name is Traci. I am 29 and have a 10 1/2 month old daughter, Cati. Hoping to find out good info and share what I know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN