Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Kids' Toy and Product Reviews!!  With your reviews, please try to post a picture of the item you are reviewing.  If you can't find one or are having trouble posting it, please send me a message and I can help you.

Now, let's get to know each other by introducing ourselves.  I'm Katie and I'm a 23 year old single mom to a beautiful 8 month baby boy, Evan. 

by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 1:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
jtsmom10
by on Oct. 6, 2007 at 8:26 AM

I've been reading the posts of this group for a while and decided to go ahead and join, so I could also post reviews of products.
My name is Angie (32) and I have a 10 year old step-daughter, 3 year old son, and 3 month old son.  I get to buy toys of all age ranges...=)

cowgirlsmommy
by on Oct. 8, 2007 at 1:29 PM
I'm Leslie and I'm 23.  I have a beautiful daughter that just turned 2.  I've been married to my hubby for 3 years.

Owner of: Christmas Spirit , Goofy moms , Our Stupid Men

mamabear79
by on Oct. 22, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Hello all! My name is Amanda and I have 3 girls ages 10,7,4. They are always looking at toys saying I want, I want. I think this group is a great idea!!

AMANDA

Proud owner of the group: Relationships/Sex help and info

babyleo004
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2007 at 6:21 PM

Hello everyone!

Im Ashley and Im a mother of 1 to Nadia and shes my everything. Im 21 and been married to my husband for the last 2 years but we been 2gether for the last 6 years!

leachamb
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2007 at 10:22 PM
I am Leanne.  I am married and we have an 18 month old son, Jason.
coleyBoosmom
by on Feb. 19, 2008 at 9:06 PM
My name is Coleen, I am 27 (1/2 don't tell), and the mother of a 4 1/2 year old boy and 3 year old girl and wife to a 34 1/2 man.  LOL  I am so glad I found this group, we had a toy on the list that we didn't know was recalled.  Thank you.
Rebecca & Coley you have redefined love, laughter and happiness...
fentrio
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Hi ya'll.  So glad to find this group :)

I'm a married, 27 stay at home mom in East Texas.  I have three boys.  Josey is 6 1/2, Ben is almost 5, and Jakers will be 1 on May 31st.

Oh, I'm Lisa by the way (aka Josey's mom, Ben's mom, Jake's mom, the boys mom, Adam's wife haha)

nat7771777
by on Aug. 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM

hi my name is natalie and i am a 24 yr old mom and christian wife. I have a 

15 month old boy named Elias....

patpearson
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2008 at 1:35 PM

hello. I am Pat. I am a 51 year old grandma to a beautiful 2 year old boy name Timothy.  He was born on the 28th of April 3 day after my birthday.  His mom is a single mom who struggles to take care of him and deal with seizure and headaches.

ppearson.avonrepresentative.com

GOD BLESS YOU

bukaboo
by on Sep. 8, 2008 at 10:08 AM

I'm Dana...28 yrs old...mom to Rebecca...2 1/2 years old...married for 8 years to Billy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN