Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leapfrog Learning Table

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 10:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

14 out of five stars!  I thought it was a lot to spend, but it has earned every penny!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker"

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Afoster1127
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM
Can you post a pic or a link to this? We are trying to find things for DS to be able to sit an play at but also, now that he is standing, to be able to stand at and play...and I am so thankful for other mom's recommendations!
wyattabigailmom
by on Sep. 17, 2007 at 12:19 PM
This is the one we have for Abigail I got it for her for xmas last year she still plays with it all the time.  here is a link for one at Target $39
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1190045865/ref=sr_1_1/601-2887821-4575358?ie=UTF8&asin=B000ETRENI

Mimomof3boys
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 10:05 PM
The link of wyattandabigails moms is the same one we have and my 18 month old loves it!
mysticwolf_147
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM
I got this for Xmas for my  10 month old. I love it. It has so many good features. I didn't realize it does everything in Spanish also. I thnk it's a great learning tool. My 4 yr old  plays with it also.
Jo-Anna
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 1:04 AM
I got this with my first son and it was a hit, and now my 5 month old will be using it too. I love it, and think it's well worth the $40
DeputyWifeJen
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2008 at 10:51 PM

This one is even better!! My son got it for Christmas and lovesssss it. And I love that Leap Frog really teaches as they play :)

Jen

Ibelongtojesus
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 11:53 AM
I bought one of these for my son when he was 2 he is now three and has a liottle sister that plays with it.  This toy is well worht the price.  I give it a 95% since it is kinda loud.
xiemoon
by Member on Jul. 28, 2008 at 4:24 PM

This is possibly the best toy we have right now.  My daughter is 18 months and we actually got a used one that's a couple years older, but with new batteries it worked great.  We've had it since she was about 10 months and I'm noticing that she plays with it a little more differently and purposeful now than she did back then when she was just pounding things.  She's exploring what everything does now and seems to remember what makes what sound.  I would totally recommend this toy.

gypsysmiles
by on Sep. 3, 2008 at 11:30 AM

I love this table! My son has had it since he was about 9 months, and he has had a blast with it!

Quoting DeputyWifeJen:

This one is even better!! My son got it for Christmas and lovesssss it. And I love that Leap Frog really teaches as they play :)

Join me at Retail Mamas! 

RebekahsMommy06
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM

My daughter got this too a while ago. She loves it. She'll be 2 in December and stll plays with it a lot! She's still learning from it......

Quoting wyattabigailmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN